Unless you are a walk-in client getting tattooed that day, an appointment can not be made without a deposit. Therefore appointments must be made in person at the shop. The only exception is for repeat clients who have a deposit already at he shop, and clients who live more then 2 hours away or live out of state. These clients may book an appointment via phone or email. Depending on the size of the tattoo further appointments will be made if necessary.
Deposits are required to book an appointment and are a down payment for your tattoo. You will get to use your deposit at your final session upon completion of your tattoo. Deposits are non-refundable, and non-transferable to another person or design if you change your mind. You risk losing your deposit only if you do not follow the policies below. If you violate one of the deposit policies below you will need to come in and pay another deposit to make or keep any further appointments. Deposits must be made in cash only unless you live out of state or a couple hours away.
If you are more then 30 minutes late without calling ahead of time you will be considered a no-call no-show and you will lose your appointment as well as your deposit.
A 72 hour notice is required to cancel your appointments and keep your deposit. This is to make sure we have enough time to fill your spot. You must make real contact with your artist if you need to cancel. This means via phone, Facebook, email or face to face. Voicemail is only checked once or twice a week so please do not cancel via voicemail as you could risk losing your appointment. ( if your artist is unaware of your cancellation its on you. ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE CONTACT WITH US. If you cancel 2 times in a row (regardless if you have given 72 hours notice each time ) any future tattoo will be erased from the books and offered to other clients. Our artist’s time is very limited and valuable, please respect that.
The design is considered property of the artist. If you are unhappy with the design we will work with you to make the needed change to make sure you love it. You will be able to approve your design the day of your 1st appointment in the studio.
- When you come to the studio to pay your deposit and schedule an appointment, this will be considered your consultation. Please bring your deposit as well as any and all reference photos you would like to show and discuss.
- Detailed notes will be taken at that time and recorded, your reference pics and deposit will be stapled together with all notes.
- Depending on the size of your tattoo, additional appointments may needed and set at this time. This ensures all clients with large pieces will not have to wait months between each session.
- In the 24 hours leading up to your scheduled 1st appointment we will finalize your design.
- You will get to see your tattoo the day of the appointment. Sometimes an artist may need to finish details with you so expect there could be some draw time the day of your 1st appointment if your artist has any questions. If you parvenu the design then we will get started right away at your 1st appointment.
- If you are unsatisfied with the design your artist has created and would like changes made we will do this BUT if the desired changes take longer than 30-45 mins your 1st appointment will become a collaborative drawing day between you and your artist and therefore you will not start your tattoo I till your next scheduled appointment.
NO EXCEPTIONS. WE DO NOT TOLERATE ANY DEGREE OF RUDENESS. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE BUSINESS TO ANYBODY. IT IS IMPERATIVE TO UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH OUR POLICIES BEFORE BOOKING WITH US. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO OUR POLICIES WILL RESULT IN FORFEIT OF YOUR ENTIRE DEPOSIT